Sunday 9 June 2013

Spring Fever Nail Art Inspired by Sally Hansen

The best way of procrastinating is definitely getting caught up on Youtube videos and quite a few of the girls that I had watched all had these gorgeous, summery, flower nail designs on which kept catching my eye. Investigating a little further I found out that they were Sally Hansens 'Spring Fever' Nail Strips.
 
After searching through my local Boots and Superdrug and coming out empty handed I decided Iw ould just have a go at creating my own. This is what I came up with and I'm pretty pleased with the result! :)


They were actually fairly easy to do, just quite time consuming to get the design on all 10 nails. I used a base coat of Alpine Snow by OPI and all the other colours on top were with acrylic paint making it easier to work with. And of course I filmed it to show you guys...



I would love if you gave it a go and sent me photos on Twitter or Facebook (both are 'iBeautyBoutique) it's a lot easier to re-create than it looks, plus it will save you money on buying the strips!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment