Sunday 16 June 2013

Nail Of The Day: Gargantuan Green Grape

Todays nail of the day is OPI's Gragantuan Green Grape, a creamy pastel green very similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple.
OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape
Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Almost identical, although looking closely I would say that OPI's shade is slightly lighter with a hint more green to it, where as I would describe Essie's ever so famous shade as more of a turquoise as it has a smidge more of a blue tone to it.

OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape

For an opaque, creamy finish Gargantuan Greep Grape needs 3 thin coats as two still leaves it slightly streaky with transparent areas but as with most OPI polishes it has great staying power. I'm not sure which colour of the two I prefer though, I'm thinking that maybe Essie's Mint Candy Apple suits my skin tone a bit better although OPI's Gragantuan Green Grape I'm sure will look amazing on anyone with even a slight tan.

Which do you prefer?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment