Monday 22 October 2012

Easy Spider Nails

Spiders will always creep me out, which is why I think that this is the perfect look for Halloween. It's super easy to do and I think it will look really effective.



The products I used were:
OPI 'Alpine Snow'
Nina Ultra Pro 'Lime Light'
China Glaze 'Ring In The Red'
Black Acrylic paint.

I started by using a make-up sponge to dab the flourescent green over plain, white nails to create a more textured effect. Then I used a dotting tool and tooth pick to create the spider, but I do think the spider will look cool on any background you decide, you could even add a web for him to sit on! I finished off by adding a sparkly red for the eyes, just so he glistened a little bit!


Watch my video below for steps on how to create this look.



Let me know what you think! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment