Thursday 20 November 2014

Nail Art: Purple Polka Dots

I'm in love with this purple polka dot design I created and what makes it even better is that it's is SO simple to re-create, even though it looks super fancy! Take a look at my YouTube video if you feel like giving it a go, and if you do, don't forget to share it with me, I love seeing all your re-creations! You can fine me on instagram, facebook and twitter, I'm 'iBeautyBoutique' everywhere! :)




To me it kinda looks like a lace design, I think it would also look really cute and festive if you replaced the purple with the red. I will put a picture if I get a chance to give that colour combo a go!










Products used:

OPI Push and Pur-pull
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Blue My Mind
White Striping Polish
Dotting Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment