Thursday 4 December 2014

Tbt: Candy Cane Nail Art

As Christmas is coming up I thought I would share with you the designs that I created videos for in previous years! This design is a candy cane inspired water marble and I love how it turned out. I think the colours worked really well together, I tried to get the marble to be more like lines rather than swirls and I think that really worked. I topped this water marble off with a glitter polish for a bit of added sparkle.



Products used:
OPI - Alpine Snow
China Glaze - Winter Berry
Barry M - Spring Green
Rimmel London - Disco Gold
A cup of water
Toothpicks
Tape
Polish Remover
Cotton Pads/Buds



Let me know what you think of this design and if you give it a try! You can find me on Instagram or Facebook (iBeautyBoutique everywhere!) Tag me in any re-creations, I would love to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment