Thursday 27 November 2014

Nail Art: Hunger Games

When I start playing about with my nails I often don't know what the finished look is going to be. Sometimes I have something in mind and other times I just have colours I feel like using. This was one of those days, I knew I wanted to create an ombre of yellow, orange and red (not that the red came out much!) but I also wanted something a bit more interesting on top. This is what I came up with...



It isn't meant to be inspired by The Hunger Games but it kinda makes me think of that anyway! Do you agree? I created the ombre on top of a white to really bring out the colours and then used my favourite top coat Seche Vite to speed up the drying process before adding the tape and black polish.

Products used:

OPI Alpine Snow
Barry M Yellow
OPI Juice Bar Hopping
OPI Big Apple Red
Makeup sponge
China Glaze Black Leather
Striping Tape
Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment