Monday 1 July 2013

Nail Of The Day: Gelish Make You Blink Pink

I don't usually wear a lot of gel colours as I'm really indecisive and like to change my colour very frequently but I decided to go for Gelish's 'Make You Blink Pink' the other day as the sun was finally out.


It's definitely a Barbie pink, super bright and really fun. I've had other bright pinks before that come off with a slight orange tone to it which is why I love this colour as it is a definite pink.
  

I love that it is completely opaque and is almost neon. I painted on two coats with this colour and it gives full coverage. 

I've added three photos as the colour looks different in each of them, I would say that the bottom photo resembles how it looks in person, although I think in person it comes out even brighter! What's your favourite Gelish colour?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite pinks! I love Gelish, and am wearing it more than regular polish!

    ReplyDelete