Sunday 25 November 2012

Cath Kidston Inspired Nail Art

I love all the gorgeous vintage inspired patterns and products from Cath Kidston and thought it would be really cute to create some nail art inspired by this.

Below are the patterns that caught my eye... (http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/c-1214-knitting-sewing-crafts.aspx)
















And this is what I came up with...



I used Barry M's Blueberry Ice-Cream on all my fingers except for my ring finger which was Essie's Mint Candy Apple and then I used acrylic paint for the floral pattern. Watch my video below to find out how I created the design...it's easier than you'd think!



I also wore the design as just a ring finger manicure and everyone loved it! :) I even had to paint it for one of my friends that wanted it over the top of her Shellac manicure.




What's your favourite Cath Kidston design?

xxx


2 comments: