Monday 30 July 2012

Nail Of The Day: Chanel Ballerina

Ballerina by Chanel is a very sheer creamy colour. I bought it after seeing someone else wearing it and thought it looked really pretty.


After using the polish myself I think the lady that I saw it on must have used quite a few coats of it as it didn't look this sheer on her nails. It does give your nails a nice healthy look but I don't think that it is worth the money I paid for it and they have gone up since then! I think they now retail at £18. If it was a slightly less creamy colour it could be great for a french manicure or if the formulation was slightly more opaque it could work as a nude-ish colour, but for me, it's not a colour I often reach for!

Do you think this is worth the £18 price tag?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment